Sunday, September 11, 2011

Date with Caitlin

yesterday, caitlin picked me up in the morning and we went to Bottega Louie for brunch downtown.



the highlight of our meal was the potato pancakes with creme fraiche and applesauce.



afterwards, we walked to the jewelry district, where caitlin took me to her dad's "silver guy" so i could pick out a temporary wedding ring that would fit my swollen finger (note: last week justin had to cut off my wedding ring). it was so hard to choose, but in the end i picked three beauties!



someday Elora can have them all!

thanks to caitlin for a great afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. potato pancakes and jewelry? sounds like an amazing day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first looked at the photos, I thought Caitlin was picking out wedding rings for herself!!! Love your blog, I'm jealous!!! Sounds like a really great day!

    ReplyDelete