Monday, September 19, 2011

I heart Justin!

i came home from work tonight and justin had a surprise for me! he had stayed home from work to get a few things done around the house to help me "nest" in preparation of baby. it made my day!

he cleared out and stripped down the closet to prep it for painting and the new shelves we are putting in...



he finished the laundry...



he ran the dishwasher...



he cleaned and dusted the living room, and lit candles for me...



he set up the bedside bassinet and cleaned the bedroom of all clutter.



he did an amazing job on everything. thank you, justin! love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Justin! What a good hubby and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got a few tears when I saw this on our vacation...It's really getting to seem REAL!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete